Choosing the right partner
Keys to Success with an Automated High Speed Assembly System
Due diligence is crucial before making any capital investment. That’s especially true with complex high speed assembly systems.
So how do you choose the right partner to develop your system? Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Risk mitigation. Given what’s at stake, don’t go with an unproven firm. Experience breeds success.
- Managing complexity. High speed assembly—particularly continuous motion technology—is very complex. Look for specialized expertise in your application and your market.
- Integrity. When success is on the line, you need a firm that has a strong track record of making good on its promises—on schedule and on budget.
- Experience. Advanced technological capability won’t get you far without the experience and creativity to apply that knowledge to produce the best results.
- Passion for your challenges. Your engineering partner should demonstrate an eagerness to meet your challenges head on, rather than try to talk you into a lesser solution that may not fully meet your needs and mitigate your challenges.
- Accountability. Check with a firm’s references to look for a culture where every team member will show a personal commitment to the success of your project, regardless of its size or complexity.
The people of Haumiller Engineering are eager to deliver for you in all these ways and more. Contact us and discover for yourself why we’re the right choice when success is on the line.